(or the 8th floor, just…by the way)
As a self-proclaimed handstand-addict, I must say there are few places on campus I’ve done more handstands than in Davis…don’t ask me why. Maybe every late night study session needs a good [head rush, change in perspective, break for silliness]?
2. Meticulously Studying Beyoncé Music Videos with Hopes that We Will Obtain Some of Her Power by Osmosis
Dance moves are an important subject to master.
3. Really Bad Photoshopping
Someone’s (Tommy’s) favorite form of procrastination.
4. Life Talks
Apparently hitting the books with my roommates inspires relationship analyses and philosophical discussions of existence.
5. Consuming Candy from the PitStop
6. Watching Vine Compilations
Few things inspire as much obnoxious laughing…or disdainful side-glances.
7. Locking People Out of Study Rooms
Because we’re children.
8. Picking Random Books Off the Shelf to See When they were Last Checked Out
An interesting game, really. Reigning Champion: Danielle with 1974.
At least I know how finals week is gonna go: *Repeat steps 1-8*